Strawberries are ready to be picked in South Carolina, and what a great way to enjoy them!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated sweet onion, such as Maui
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 10 ounce mixed baby greens
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Whisk oil, vinegar, salt, mustard, onion, sugar, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl until blended. Add remaining ingredients except for feta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta.